PrimeLending, A PlainsCapital Company is hiring a Junior Processor (mortgage experience required) for our Fort Collins / Loveland, CO area.
I. JOB SUMMARY:
Under the direction of the Branch Manager, the Operations Manager and/or the Processing
Supervisor, provides general assistance to loan processors and loan officers in the file set up
of mortgage loans.
II. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintains knowledge of all policies and modifications to the guidelines and standards
of the company, federal housing programs, investors, and private mortgage insurers.
• Opens files, orders credit reports, appraisals and sends out verification forms;
conducts regular follow-ups with outside sources regarding outstanding documents.
• Verifies the data collected, documents communication through the conversation log;
ensures loan application is in compliance with underwriting, investor, RESPA, and
• Reviews all disclosures for completeness and compliance.
• May assist in the calculation of income, review assets and liabilities.
• May prepare, when applicable, “Declination Letters.” Ensures accurate disclosure of
the reason(s) for the adverse action as soon as it is determined that applicants do
• Meets customer service standards as outlined by management.
• Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company
policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
III. Job Requirements
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year mortgage banking experience required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with branch, regional and corporate
personnel, as well as realtors, sales agents, builders, appraisers, title companies,
• Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, with the ability to learn other mortgage-related
• Valid driver’s license and current automobile liability insurance, if driving is required.
• Must be available to work all regularly scheduled hours; arriving at scheduled
reporting time and at the prescribed time after any breaks or lunch periods.
• Must be able to work overtime, as required.
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com and indicate the position as well as the location in the email subject.
PrimeLending, A PlainsCapital Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer